PNG TIME

ipblocker

3/14/2013

the work load

The Ura Luke video needs to be mastered to DVD - 1-2 weeks of work.

The Maia language needs Genesis, and Luke post produced (105 chapters
plus intros) at 5 chapters a day, that's 21 days (but 5 chapters a day
is VERY aggressive).

The Onobasulu NT needs finishing.

The Weibe recording needs begun.

The Hongs need a Hope Video in their village.

This is a year's worth of work.

most of it is due in June.

Whoever out there has been praying for me to be productive.. thank you.
This week has been a record high in productivity for me, and possibly
this department.

Today alone, I finished posting Phillipians and James. Yesterday I
finished Galatians and part of I Tim, earlier I finished Ura audio Luke
narration.... it's been absolutely supernaturally productive this week.




If I complete 5 chapters a day... by August, I think this department
will be caught up on the back log!
5 chapters a day, when my average is 1.

Pray for me.

I'm pretty stoked because of all the things that has been accomplished.
I would be very excited to get us all caught up on Scripture recording
and producing, and sending out 2500 AudiBibles by August would be huge.

I JUST put in a new order for another 2500 Audio Players, because that's
how fast things are going out the door.

Praise God, give me energy... and thanks to those who have been praying!