PNG TIME

ipblocker

3/27/2013

I'm a Secretary

If you are wondering 'why did he let his name stand?'. '"Why on earth
did he take on yet ANOTHER job"
I want to address that for you.
2 weeks ago, I would have laughed at you if you presented this idea.
But God has been doing a work and given me eyes to see it. 2 weeks ago
our lives (my wife and I) were in chaos. We were at the breaking edge
of stress. We were told in 4 days, that we may have to move out of the
house we purchased, we had 2 break ins, were told our grandfather was
dying, a family member railed against us publicly for something, and we
had lost support.

The enemy was using stress against us, because my wife and I had been
experiencing victory in ministry, in our personal lives, in our
spiritual lives, and this was a blatant attack.

We turned to prayer support, and God started doing very cool things.
We gained 2 more supporters..... WHAT? How do you GAIN supporters while
on the field! Wow.
We were given financial gifts to cover the tools lost in the break-ins.
Work productivity went into super drive (I was getting stubborn and
refusing to let the stress stop me from working in my ministry, because
if it was an attack, I didn't want to lose it.... I started to see it
all as 'noise'.)

In my quiet time I was led to verses regarding rejoicing while
persecuted. That theme kept popping up everywhere. Even in the
conference speakers.

I couldn't sleep well at night, and so, it is my tendency to read my
Bible and pray to calm my mind. At 3am one morning in that quiet time I
got the sense that.... 'something bigger is coming at you, and this was
simply to help you focus'.

Then I got the call, and realized the wisdom of it. I said yes, and I
didn't need to deliberate, I had been deliberating for weeks and didn't
know it. I knew I was being asked to do something, but didn't know what.

So... because I'm positive God gave us grace at a rough time, and I'm
certain that He prepared me to be E.C. Secretary, and I'm confident He
moved me INTO that department, and I'm amazed at how productive I've
been able to be outside of my own abilities.... I'm talking supernatural
productivity that amazes me while it's happening.. .. it's like God is
greasing the skids... coupled with the incredible things happening with
audio in this country....


that I am convinced, God has the ministry of SUM in mind, and me saying
'yes' to the Secretary position, is completely inside of His will and
capabilities to provide us, and me, with whatever it takes to do the job
set before us.... and do it well.

I see this path, this possible path, and in the midst of all these
worries, I see God giving us a way out... and I'm encouraged He has a plan.


-Chad