PNG TIME

ipblocker

3/10/2013

Supernatural Speed

After having recorded the URA Luke bible in video and audio a month ago,
I've been laboring to get at least 1 thing done a day on that project in
post-production.

Because of the nature of this job, and all the many projects we have due
for Bible dedications, and the fact that conference is coming up (2
weeks of meetings), I've resigned myself to the fact that I may not be
even able to get that much done.

But as you know, we've definitely been under seige lately, and so...
I've been stubborn about getting at least 1 thing done a day.

As I wrote before God requires us to have Faith. So I have been having
faith that each day, I still will work to accomplish... SOMETHING.

My personal best record, for doing audio episodes of Luke in a day is
3. 3 episodes post produced, bounced, eq'd, normalized, split up and
ready to be put on players. THAT is a hyper fast speed, assumes no
equipment failure, no errors etc.

Today I accomplished
7 episodes. And I'm not rushing, because I'm checking and double
checking for errors. I have never felt like this before.

Normally doing audio tires my ears, and I need a break. But after 5
episodes I looked up and said 'WOAH is that the time?' It's like time
is standing still.... I'm in the zone..... it feels....

I hate to say God is doing something if He isn't... but I feel
charged... like lightning is going through me....
my eyes are picking up errors and fixing them, my brain isn't tired....
things are going super quickly.....

and I have to wonder... if somehow, I'm getting a supernatural boost
here in completing this project! I mean, I hadn't anticipated it would
be done in the next month, but at this rate, I may finish tomorrow with
this portion of it.

I can't explain it, my the hairs on my head and arms are standing up...
it's like I'm operating outside of normal human time....

Anyway, Thanks to God if that's what's going on. I'm not a coffee
drinker, I've had zero caffeine today.. so you tell me ... is someone
out there praying that I get this project complete...

One translator told me once, that THIS project was the shining beacon at
a time in his work when other things are failing.

I think it's becoming that for me too! When other things are failing
all around me.... this....
this day, this last 8 hours, have been more productive than I can ever
remember. Things are working, they are going right. WHAT A GREAT DAY!

PRAISE GOD, I'm stoked!