PNG TIME

ipblocker

1/20/2013

Funny moment

We brought in an older man named John Talbot, or that is what he went by.
He played the voice of several characters, and was able to try different
voices.

He played the voice of the serpent, and he used a very high childlike
voice....
and we all laughed because he made a mistake and said 'sorry' in the
same voice.

After that people said 'here chicken chicken' because it sounded like
the voice you would use to call your chickens to feed. It was a useful
humor break during a hot day of work.

Later John T played the possessed man and let out a scream that had us
all laughing again. I almost kept the outtakes just for fun, but I
didn't want to exploit John in any way. I appreciate these guys so much.

Also some of the people mistakenly have been calling me 'Aku' because
they think I am the Rosensteel's son come back to visit after several
years. Aku was his village name.