PNG TIME

ipblocker

7/12/2010

Still have needs

Yesterday was one of those 'I sure do miss PNG' days. I didn't expect them to come so soon. I love my family and friends and am very excited to be here....

however the financial complexity of living in California hit me hard yesterday. There are so many choices and so many fees and taxes, it's hard to decide on a purchase for me. There are things we need to procure for our return, but I've no desire to go 'shopping' at all. I think it was my 'reality' check.

Fees and taxes and..... I'm missing the simplicity of PNG.

One car I borrowed had a bad shock mount... this happens a lot in PNG and I know the guys who could have fixed it (thanks autoshop).... but here, I don't know anyone who could fix it.

Please pray for our needs:
-still need a car, one was offered and I loved it, but I didn't fit in it.
-we're meeting with a missions committee tonight, please pray that it goes well, that we communicate well and clearly get across the need for Bible translation in PNG.