PNG TIME

ipblocker

7/17/2010

Amanda Garcia is in debt

who isn't, this day and age?
We got a prepaid telephone from t-mobile.... to keep our telephone bill down. I'm guessing they recycle their phone numbers, as most places would.

This phone is free to have and costs $1.00 per day it's used.

So we try not to answer it if we don't know who is calling.

We've been getting wrong calls for Amanda Garcia.
Some from men who speak... seductively.... to which I'm always tempted to say 'hey meet me in that place we were once at midnight'. But I haven't yet.

Once it was someone trying to buy something and I was tempted to get their credit card information. If for no other reason than to cover my phone bill.

AT first we thought it was some single gal giving out fake numbers to guys in bars.

But today a debt collector called.

I resisted the urge to say 'try and find me! Freeze all my assets, I don't care... Johny LAW!!!!"

But we haven't..... not yet.
So far, the toll is $6.00 we've had to paid simply because of these wrong numbers.

I would have t-mobile change our phone number, but then family wouldn't know how to reach us again.... so.... please Amanda... tell folks your new number! (-;