PNG TIME

ipblocker

7/25/2010

Best weekend yet



Friday, friends drop in... been years since I've seen his kids.

Saturday, we go geocaching and hiking with friends, at one point I was half way down a water fall hanging on to roots!!! Then we ordered pizza, and had ice cream for dessert! Their youngest daughter held my hand for some reason which was sweet.

Sunday I sat in church next to my cousin. A wonderful, awesome, first for me. Then we introduced ourselves to a new neighbor and got invited to come speak at one of her gatherings.


What a GREAT weekend this has been... a little of everything! We got outside an hiked, spent time with old friends and family, ate good food, experienced worship with family together, praised God for that, and also were given the chance to talk about our ministry!

WOW... God is good... thanks to those who have prayed for our rejuvination. I feel better in spirit today than we have in a while. It was a big surprise how good for the soul these things are.