PNG TIME

ipblocker

12/17/2013

Satisfaction and Confirmation

Last night I felt like I needed to just sit and think. And so I did.
Life has been so crazy lately. We're looking at a 2 week department
closure for Christmas and I have been trying to think about what it is
that I want to spend those two weeks doing.

I decided though it sadden me, to drop one of my project ideas. My
justification is that sometimes I put a lot of energy into something
that no one uses. And I even thought of my video training. I've
created a lot of video training with the ethos of 'teach a man to fish'
rather than to fish for him. I figured my contribution to the efforts
here would last longer that way. But I've never met a single person who
ever said 'I watched your training video and it worked and I wasn't
confused, and it was helpful', etc.

Today I proceeded to announce I was re-prioritizing my efforts and was
met shortly thereafter with 2 confirmations.
1 person told me 'I'm glad, I was too busy to be able to help you with
this.'
another person a few hours later popped in and said,

"Chad, I just wanted to say today I felt happy like a little school boy!
I watched one of your training videos on how to create audio for the
village, and I followed it and it WORKED! It was perfect, I'm so happy
I can do this all on my own in the village now! This was great thank you
very much for making that video!"


Wow, I was surprised and very happy. I feel like for some reason this
week the Lord is really blessing us... like heaping it on.