PNG TIME

ipblocker

2/12/2013

Luke Dubbing in Photos

From bottom to top:

#1 - This is several of the actors as I'm giving them my greeting announcements the day I got off the plane.
#2 - the recording room they set up
#3 - Gary, Penias (one of the judges) and I doing recording.
#8 - a village house in progress in Gualim
#12 and #13 - The Rosensteel's home
#14 Mengseng on the left played Jesus, and Boas on the right , the Narrator
#15/16 - the 'closure' ceremony
#17 - the showing, notice the two guys peeking in from the window over Gary's head?  They were there ALL night, didn't move.
#18/19 - these people were watching the movie VERY intently...
#21 - The volcano erupting, Tavuvur (sp?) spitting ash into the air, it did this daily, but we couldn't see it from the village, only from tdown at the kokopo center.
this is the volcano that nearly kept me from getting home, but then didn't.