PNG TIME

ipblocker

2/24/2013

Audio

The last 4 days have been a very exciting time for me, in the context of
seeing Audio Bibles become popular in the country.

I work primarily in getting the Scripture to people in PNG in ways other
than written. As an organization, the written Word is essential.
Audio/video is simply another medium/tool for them to receive the Word.

The demand for it is far exceeding our staff resources.

In 5 days, I'll be the ONLY technician able to do recording and editing
in this country for quite some time.

At the same time, people are very excited about the possibilities and
are desperate to get on the calendar for projects.

I could EASILY say yes to 5 recording projects in 2014, but I would
almost never be home and that's not good.

Right now, I'm editing 1 project I just recorded, while lining up 2 more
recordings.

It's absolutely on fire right now, exploding, but well beyond our
capacity to do the work.

Please join me in prayer, asking God to raise up people with the needed
skills (when you're swamped like this it's hard to do training) to join
our team!

We need people who can do distribution, management, recording, and
editing audio AND video, with preferably decent computer skills to.

Be praying for that, because there is no one in the pipeline for the
next, 2 years. Which means if someone were to get in the pipeline now,
we'd still be 3 years from seeing them arrive without God doing a miracle.

-Chad