PNG TIME

ipblocker

3/04/2012

it's working!

from our Director:

VALLEY ENCOURAGEMENT
Last Friday I received an invitation to a Monday Dedication at Aiyura
National High School. On Monday morning, I found out I was THE speaker!
(Never a dull moment!) However, this event was the Aiyura Valley Pastors
Fraternal and ANHS Principal re-dedicating ANHS to God at the beginning
of the year, with plans to do so every year! A number of the pastors,
ANHS board members and the principal prayed. What really positively
surprised me was that when I spoke and gave a Bible verse reference
there was a visible rustle of many people grabbing their Bibles to
follow along! I would estimate at least 1/3 of the students were doing
so! These are future leaders of the nation, so join in prayer for them
as students, and for ANHS. We do want to see PNGns knowing and living
God's Word, leading to changed lives and transformed communities.....and
the nation as well!