PNG TIME

ipblocker

6/08/2014

Wagons Ho (ho ho)!



We're about to hitch up our wagon, and head out of town.  It'll be 2 Mondays from today. 
While I was going through photos and making backups to take home, I came across this old photo from the Christmas the kids opened their first Radio Flyer wagon.

Over the years we've put that wagon to great use.  It was so useful we even took it with us to PNG!  Amazing!  In fact, the other day as I was using it to haul some wood across the yard, it dawned on me that it might be fun to recreate that old photo. 

So here it is.  I'm no photographer so I didn't get it just right.  And yes... we need to 'paint that wagon' .. but it's in good shape considering:

This wagon has traveled over 6700 miles in 13 years, across 3 different yards.  It's hauled everything from sand to bananas, and we used to strap the kids in it and haul them around too.


(p.s. don't ask me why we brought this wagon to PNG, I honestly can't remember.  Back before we came here, we had no idea what would be helpful and what wouldn't be and I can't tell you now, 7 years later, why we brought it.  My only guess is because Radio Flyer is a quality brand and I may have somehow grown a sentimental attachment to it, which makes sense because looking at it, I get a lot of memories with the kids.  Don't worry though, if we ever leave PNG, it'll be staying behind.)