PNG TIME

ipblocker

4/24/2014

book on CD or book?

What type of person are you?
Would you rather read the book?
Watch the movie?
Listen to the book on CD?

For me, I'd watch the movie first, then if I liked it, I'd read the book.
I read a lot of books though and sometimes I'm happy that they made a
movie of a book I like, until I see the movie and am inevitably
disappointed.

But I'm happy to have the choice.
I have the choice because A) I can read and B) they're making the
books/movies/CD's

What WE do here in PNG, is make the books.
What I do here in media is make the movies and CD's.

Next month, 400 audio players will be in the hands of PNGians, some of
whom cannot read. AT the same time, there will be a printed New
Testament available. Currently the audio versions are doubly popular
than the printed text.

It is evident that there is a huge need for audio here.

I'm privileged to be a part of it.