PNG TIME

ipblocker

2/24/2014

Amazed

Some of the national guys watching me edit were amazed and made little
mouth-clucking sounds of amazement.

they were looking at the waveform that materializes on screen as people
speak.

In tok pisin they were speaking:
one was the "expert" and showing others: "you see here, when you talk,
his computer turns the talk into a picture, then when you make a
mistake, he turns the wrong talk picture white, then he removes the
picture and makes your talk, straight."

the other: "tsk tsk tsk, he can make me say anything with that computer."

then they made a quick tok ples joke and laughed... which I didn't
understand.

needless to say, they were looking over my shoulder for days trying to
figure out how to do it. I got a kick out of that, and started playing
along.

When I started playing with speeding them up, they laughed hilariously.