PNG TIME

ipblocker

2/26/2011

Only You part 2

I have to issue a correction to an earlier blog post entitled 'Only You'. My information about me being the only who who 'could' fix it sounded far too much like tooting my own horn.

The truth is that is what the Doctor said, but possible he was being too kind. I've heard from co-workers who wanted a second shot at it but the Doctor hadn't returned.

I work with a team of staff, very good at what they do. I think that goes unsaid. I've always surrounded myself with people smarter than me so that I can raise to their example, and this team is no different.

We are fortunate to have many skilled people here doing their respective jobs. It is one of the most interesting parts of living here, seeing how the body compliments each other with their different talents, and as a whole we are able to accomplish the work God has given us to do.

There are moments when it definitely seems like only 1 person can do the job, but even that one person needs to rely on a team of people to get anything done.

I believe God blesses us each from time to time with the knowledge that He has put us here specifically to accomplish a task...

and then at other times He reminds us that we are very replaceable as His resources are infinite... and we're honored to be the ones He chooses to currently use.

I'm very thankful for my co-workers and teammates and their abilities and talents.