PNG TIME

ipblocker

2/27/2011

God's GREAT

This past thursday my Bible study group had a prayer night. One of the things I felt a burden on my heart for was our internet connection speed. It was truly pitiful. Has been for years, but from another perspective it is SO MUCH faster than it had been in years past.

But I decided instead of worrying about it, there truly was nothing I could do.... I said 'group, TODAY, I declare I will start praying regularly about our internet speed, I want it to increase in speed, decrease in price, and I'm not going to stop praying until that happens'.

So we prayed.
Friday morning I sent a speed analysis to our ISP. He's ignored every analysis for the past 1.5 years. I've been working very hard to get him to become convinced there was a problem. So I sent off this analysis with little hope.

Friday afternoon I met with people who were also his customers who LOVED the performance and couldn't figure out why we did not.

Sunday I got an email 'we found the problem, the NIC was giving CRC errors'.

Monday I ran my test again, we are currently the fastest we have been in 1.5 years. FASTER than we've ever been with this ISP.
We're seeing a full 2mb down and 1mb up this morning, as compared to our normal 400kb down and 300kb up.

So, we are hopeful this isn't temporary... the point is...
GOD IS SO AWESOME!

I told you before I LOVE how he relishes answering prayer.
I had prayed before over this, but never publicly. Part of me wonders if God was waiting for me to humble myself publicly to my bible study group and say 'Okay let's begin getting serious, God is the only one who can fix this now'.

Pray with me that it remains healthy... but today... today I am very hopeful and encouraged!!!

Thanks GOD!!!
Thanks for doing it in a way that I couldn't say 'look what I did!'. God did this.

How else can you explain the ISP finding and issue they've been seeking for 1.5 years!?