PNG TIME

ipblocker

1/24/2008

Post Its from PNG

Sydney apparently found a stack of yellow "post-its" in a drawer today and decided to make some mini-books. Here they are, imagine very large letters and ever few words flipping to another page.

For those more curious, the sticky binding is on top.
also they are illustrated.

tooth trouble
the adventures
of tim and Barnabas

by Sydney Owens

one day
tim heard
Barnabas
crying

he pullled and pulled
then Susie Lee
came and helped
"B's got a toothache"
said Tim

they tuged and
tuged and tuged
then rap came
"B's got a toothache"
tim said

they tuged and tuged
then Bob
came
along...

they tuged
and tuged
then the tooth

POPED
OUT
(with a nice pic of a tooth)

then the tooth
fairy came


-

Domino
by
Sydney

Domino
is
our
rabbit

She likes
to eat
beans
and
carroots
and cabbage

Beans
are
her
favorite
food

she is
black
and
white

and she
is
3

She
likes
me

She
likes
Calvin

-
Friends
by Sydney

Calvin
and
Volter
are
freinds

raakell
and
Sydney
are
freind

everyone
is
frend

-
PNG
Food

there is kaukau
and
taro

and aibika
and
yam

and rice
and
corn

-
Jimmy

Jimmy
is
cool

he has
his own
pool

-comment: there is no jimmy, there is no pool-


People I Know
by Sydney

I know
rakkel

I know
Blake

I know
Irie

I know
Volter

I know
Kaarlo

I know
Natalie

-
People I
Know
(volume 2)
by Sydney

My house
meri is
irie

and my
yard
meri's
monnie

my house
meris
kids are

NATALIE

NA
BLAKE