PNG TIME

ipblocker

7/13/2007

Copyright Law

At Biola University, I took a semester long course on Copyright Law. I took it only because it was one of the options available to me, and because I was going into communications.

I've not really used that course in it's entirety for any reason.

Through a series of unrelated events, I was asked to explain copyrights to a gentleman from a different country. Nobody here has any idea I took this course years ago, and even if they had known, it wouldn't have had any bearing on why I was selected to have this conversation.

So here I was, sitting in a room with four countries being represented, discussing what is arguable the most popular area of law right now. Copyright and Privacy law.

And I marveled at God. What small piece of my background does He intend to leverage next?

Honestly there was no reason for me to be in that meeting other than someone randomly asked me because I work in computers and assumed I had to know something about it.

I am definitely no expert. But it was another one of those little times when God said,

"you're in the right place."