PNG TIME

ipblocker

2/05/2015

9 days left

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1072468511/dont-call-me-a-missionary 

There are 9 days left to help make my book a reality. The kickstarter campaign is at 82% !!!!  Rather than tell you about it myself, I'll let the words of a professional do the talking.  I submitted my manuscript to a professional editor to see if what they thought.  This is coming from a non-christian non-missionary:


You obviously have a passion for the missionary work – you present your piece in a very well-researched, thorough manner.  You really give your reader a lot to consider and present a wealth of information about your experiences that I am sure others will enjoy reading about. I can tell that you have spent countless hours with your subject matter. You have presented your material in a way that just about anyone could understand and benefit from reading it (thanks to the fact that you have really considered your audience.) You add details that add to the credibility of your writing and really do come across as an expert.  In your work, your narrative voice is just great – very familiar and easy to follow.  I have to say that you have put together an excellent piece here.  It looks to me like you have meticulously gone through your document revising and smoothing things out.  It flows very nicely. It is one that should be well received by a wide audience. I learned a lot I didn't know about missionary activity, and found it genuinely interesting. The toilet stories were entertaining, I like it, and I believe your readers will too.