PNG TIME

ipblocker

4/05/2013

Work Done

This week:

-scheduled the next 2 years of meetings and work for the executive committee
-organized and documented a house relocation for 8 households
-completed post production of Genesis and Luke in Maia language
-completed 1 episode of Luke dvd Uka
-upgraded linux server from fedora to ubuntu 12.04 w/wiki
-built a web calendar
-attended 2 days of committee meetings
-made a birthday video
-executed a 40th birthday party for my wife.
-fixed emergency plumbing problem this morning when pipe burst

It has been an intensely busy week, with a lot of stresses outside of
the work load, but amazingly God has blessed us through it with a high
level of productivity (completely unexpected) which in turn relieved
some of the stress because I was sure I would never be able to get all
that done in even a month, much less 5 days. I'm blogging this at 1am
of course, because when I am busy my brain is busy, and I end up not
sleeping. I think... I think.... I can rest now....