PNG TIME

ipblocker

8/14/2012

Herding Bees

Herding Bees

We had a bee infestation in our woodshed.  I covered myself in denim and made a mask consisting of my jackaroo leather hat, and some fly wire (screen).  I then sprayed the area with poison and the bees died.  The next week I had an infestation under my house.  Did the same thing, this time threw some mothballs around the location as well and calked up the hole. (mothballs are poison to bees).  They died.

Then the next week I had an infestation in another area outside my house.  Rinse, repeat.  The bees seemed to enjoy moving between four locations.  3 of them on my property and one on my neighbors who did not at all enjoy having a nest of bees to contend with .  So, I repeated until finally the bees decided to settle in a location on my property that wasn't as dangerous as the others, and there they lie.

So, if you want your bees moved, I'm sort of the pied piper of bees now.  Only instead of playing a pipe, I spray poison.