PNG TIME

ipblocker

4/18/2011

Arnotts


been having a long few days of experimenting with Captive Portals and Ubuntu.
CoovaChilli, and more.

So.. I decided to take a 2 minute break and enjoy...

a BUSH BISCUIT.

When was the last time you had a graham cracker?
Well these Bush biscuits (biscuit is Australian for cookie), are about the size of your hand, and they're thick, and dry and sweet.

And until you've eaten them for a few months, you don't really like them.

Still it's a staple snack over here for me... and something I enjoy with hot tea at 10am and 3pm.

That's right, at work a whistle blows and everyone is free to take a 15 minute tea break.

The last one I took was a few months ago, as I typically don't stop working for TEA because I'm knee deep in some issue.

But today I took 2 minutes, and ate a bush biscuit.

em tasol.
(that's all folks).