PNG TIME

ipblocker

10/21/2010

Today

What is Chad doing today?
oh, it's a typical day:

-meet with our home church missions committee, meet n greet. that was fun
-rush back home to complete a few hours of work on some priority 1 emergency issues
-change the oil in my car before our trip to Portland
-spend a few hours doing VMsphere training to brush up my skills so I can return to PNG ready to work on our new projects
-look around to borrow some snow chains
-order some parts for a repair that needs to be shipped to PNG
-play with my kids for a few minutes, maybe pick out some pumpkins
-inhale
-hopefully squeeze in the last game in the NLCS ...go GIANTS!
-configure a vpn and a network to prep access to install vmotion
-save a small universe by finding a rootkit virus installation and gain my employer a new customer.
-doing all that while my computer keeps randomly powering off.

Oddly enough, this is NOT a busy day. That's tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
Today is my slower day.

God I'm thankful for all these opportunities and the health to keep going. I ask forgiveness for wanting things to slow down a bit, as you keep showering us with your blessings.

my to-do list is growing daily and I haven't enough time to complete the items. Jan 10 is coming too quickly.

how to pray:
-more time
-need my laptop to quit dying or need to get a new laptop.

PRAISE:
support is at 89% now!