PNG TIME

ipblocker

10/11/2010

Awesome Day Awesome Trip

We've been relatively busy this trip to So Cal. We haven't bought meal yet, we keep running into people who want to buy us a meal and visit.

Today we met a guy who was so generous and excited about how technology can be used to spread the Word and gave us some nice new toys to bring to PNG to give to other teams.

I was left in awe at his generosity to us and our children. He had goodies and gifts for them, and his heart was full of love for missionary kids.

Then tonight, we spoke at a young adults class and heard some awesome testimony and was able to share.

I do not know if you understand what I mean when I say 'divine appointments'. It basically means to me a meeting that God had designed for you to have.

I really can't list out all of the divine appointments we've had on this trip. There are far too many to count. Needless to say:

Nearly EVERY single encounter we have had on this trip has been an incredible reminder that GOD is confirming our ministry and blessing us WAY more than we deserve.

Have you ever thought 'WOW? what are the odds that I would meet someone who knew how to do _______ on the day when I had to figure out how to get ________ done. ?'

We revel in, love to see, get pumped up about.... the times when God does something that is so obviously only doable by Him.

And it's happening EVERY SINGLE DAY of this trip, multiple times a day!

God is confirming our ministry here. We pray and hope that we are helping spread His Word and His message to the people we meet.

It has been mind blowingly incredible.... my brain is so overflowing with the amazement of it all I can't even list them all out I can't even think them all through to list them all out.

Pure awe. God is good.