PNG TIME

ipblocker

12/15/2014

Winner

http://www.lightsofthevalley.com/Properties/Detail.asp?i=1035

For many years now, I've been a fan of some of the higher end Christmas light displays and the hardware/software that goes with it.  I always thought it would be a lot of fun, figuring out the puzzle of how to program my own songs to light the zones exactly how I wanted.

I've come back to the U.S. to find that now, most people can do this if they have the budget.  No longer is lighting, electrical or computer software experience a must.  It honestly makes me feel a little outdated… sort of like, when you've spent a year learning object oriented programming and then find out that they're teaching it in 2nd grade now with a drag n drop app.

But, this place, this lighting place rekindled the amazement I felt as a kid seeing lights.  Technically head and shoulders above anything I've ever seen.  We could have sat there all night and watched this.

Kudos to you guys!  How long until everyone has one of these?  

We had a blast.