PNG TIME

ipblocker

3/21/2014

EC Finished

I just finished my last sitting day in session as EC Secretary. I still
have responsibilities that will take the next few weeks.
13 weeks until we get on a plane to return to the U.S.

It was a good experience, a challenge, but a rewarding one. Now that my
stint is over I am not jumping up and down in celebration but instead
thankful that I have a deeper understanding of the process, and along
the way discovered a few skills I didn't know I had.

Leaving a team you work well with, always has a tinge of sadness that
accompanies it. Thankfully the team hasn't disbanded, it is still going
strong, only my time on that team has come to an end.

God sometimes challenges us to say 'yes' to things that frighten us.
I've come to realize that the reward from rising to that challenge often
is directly related to how much fear you felt before accepting it.