PNG TIME

ipblocker

10/10/2013

not for granted

Nearly every day or so, some thought hits me that reminds me of how
incredible it is that I get to be here doing this work. Sometimes it's
the scenery, sometimes it's the people, today it was the Scripture.

We were recording audio and I was reading along in a language I don't
understand. We were recording Hebrews... and I was checking the levels
and the words and really had this progression of thought:

-I have no idea what these words mean, I should check them in Hebrews later
-I'm looking at the Word of God and have no idea how to read it.
-But it is God inspired words, even though I can't read them.
-But I'm recording it, I get to record it.
-Some people who will be hearing this can't read.
-I'm really not worthy to even look upon these words, and yet here I am
recording them in PNG
-Wow.
-pause
-Wow again.
-pause
-This is a far cry from Peter and John being beaten for the Lord and
celebrating afterwards. I should be celebrating more!
-I'll blog it because God is awesome, and I get to do this, only because
He let me.