PNG TIME

ipblocker

10/07/2013

Crossing the Bridge

It's been a long time since I've done any fun videos, been too busy.
Today my wife was going to a nearby village for a mumu (local style meal
like a luau but not, very...not.) but on the way had to cross a
dangerous bridge. I had my son shoot footage of it. What came back was
sort of fun and jumpy. I have NEVER used a template in iMovie before,
as I always found the storyboard method of editing mundane. But
tonight, I spent literally 5 minutes on this, and got a good chuckle out
of it because it was a fun way to show how my wife got across the
bridge! (if you've ever had mumu food you'd know, it's not worth
risking your neck over).

This bridge is a mangled broken bridge once meant for vehicles, now
cobbled together with old WWII plating, and planks of wood, and to cross
it is a feat of balance.

I got a kick out of my son's footage and so, decided to show the bridge
in a fun, quick little way.

enjoy

http://youtu.be/RbXnExFEPIM