PNG TIME

ipblocker

7/30/2012

15%

wow 15% seems to be the magic number by which to increase things this year.

Medical premiums went up 15% for us.... did they for you, I'm thinking they did.
School fees went up 15% for us....
Food costs, prescription drugs, all went up 15% this year.

WOW...
that's like, 45% increase! 

I'm guessing you folks in the U.S. are feeling the same crunch.  All these notices and realizations that things are increasing in cost around you.

Our population here is shrinking a bit, the school lost 20 students, which increases the cost to each child still going, across the board, expenses are going up, and shared across fewer people.  So the overall financial impact can have an emotional impact as well.  People start to worry more... sometimes going into debt in order to remain on the field.  You know, that finances can be an overwhelming burden for many families, and it starts to become what is on the forefront of your mind.

I wanted to take this opportunity to say, that we appreciate your support. 
I think that by being linked to you in this way, we share a close common bond.  Our livelihood is directly tied to yours, and both of us rely on God to provide it.  Because of that, we pray for you daily asking God to bless your family and keep your family financially stable, keep you employed, protect you from increases in costs that you can't afford.

Our motto is "let God take care of the things we can't, and we'll keep focusing on the task at hand."

Isaiah 41:10 fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Matthew 11:28-29 Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Today, keeping God on the forefront of my mind, not the finances.  But if you would like to know,  email me and I can give a full account.  Currently we're at 96% of where we need to be, which is a healthy situation to be in, because it is keeping us from going into debt.  And your financial support this year has been overwhelmingly encouraging to us, as these one time gifts come in to sustain us.

THANK YOU!