PNG TIME

ipblocker

2/13/2012

C+K on Valentine's Day


I've always been a fan of husbands continuing to woo their wives. I used to blog some of the more romantic ideas I've done in the past. Lately however I haven't mentioned many because there hasn't been many. Kendal dared me to try and go 1 year without being romantic. She did so because she thought I couldn't stop. She thought that the romantic side of me would be romantic no matter who it was for. But she was wrong.

I turned it off for a year.

This Valentine's Day marks the end of that year. And guess what, she missed Romantic Chad! She asked for him back! So, she got it. Albeit a lower budget version. (-;

Guys, continue to date your wives... unless they dare you not to... then don't... but then, do again.

See, Kendal didn't realize that she sparked the romance in me. It wasn't romance for the sake of romance, it was that I still very much love my wife and am excited by her.

She's a good companion, an intelligent conversationalist, a caring woman and a good wife and mother. So of course I am going to want to do romantic things.... FOR HER.

So this Valentine's Day I did something simple. I cut out 7 red hearts (with C+K written inside them) from construction paper (if she's reading this she'll be thinking - 'it was card stock Chad'), and I posted them all over places she will visit throughout the day.

I wonder how many she has found!

As she goes about her day she thinks 'I'll just get my keys from my bag...hey! a heart!' or.. "I'll just slip these shoes on... HEY!! A HEART!!!"

All day long it should be like that.

Anyway, that's the plan.

If she's reading this, it means she's already flip open her netbook to see another heart posted there.

Guess what, that picture above... It's another one. (-;