PNG TIME

ipblocker

10/06/2011

Fridays



Fridays around here are really super busy and exciting and I never have figured out why.
But this week I'm acting department manager, which means I'm the guy in charge of the craziness.

RAIN RAIN RAIN
KABOOM, what was that?
I dunno I can't find out right now I have to get a guy out to Aviation to fix their printing, and return the autoshop's rental truck.

On the way, I find the industrial manager looking up, so I stop.

AHA!!! the the kaboom was lightning having hit a tree, broken a branch off, the branch took out a power line.

SEE the light green on the branch? It is most likely the path the lightning took down it,taking a strip of bark with it, but it could also be the branch sliding across the power line as it dangled and took it out.

HARD to tell, but it definitely fell, and it definitely took out the power.

People are running around trying to keep their homes from flooding.

It's a CRAZY day.
WOW.

It is at times like these, that I remember the adrenaline rush of working in I.T. in a third world country. I.T. can be exciting in Corp. America, here, you're working without a net, and soaking wet.