PNG TIME

ipblocker

8/11/2010

Encouragement

Yesterday my wife and I were feeling a little overwhelmed. We have about 4.5 months left of furlough in which time we need to raise 30% of our support, visit doctors, dentists, eye doctors, etc. Fix all the things we have that are outdated (email lists, mailing lists) communicate to all of our existing supporters as to what God's been doing through them.... and the list goes on.

Time is flying by, and we're accomplishing not near enough to meet our schedule.
So we have felt a bit overwhelmed.

So I stopped and we prayed and I said 'God please today, soon send us some encouragement. We're trying to do what you want and we know we need to trust in You." During that prayer I heard the familiar tones of my laptop receiving two emails... and I said 'God thank you, I know one of those is an encouragement'

And you know what... it was.
I got an email setting up an engagement to speak to a missions committee.

I also later in the day received a check to help cover the expense of our brake job.

GOD IS GREAT. I wanted to share this to show you the immediate answer to prayer God has bestowed on us.