PNG TIME

ipblocker

10/17/2019

Emotional Support Humans

Image result for picture of dog

I have seen a large uptick in people in hardware stores with multiple dogs around them.  I don't know about other stores, but hardware stores are where I hang out lately.  I heard one man say 'a dog is better than a man because they'll never cheat on you, never argue with you, never leave you.' and I thought 'dude, the definition of a 'dog' is that they'll 'procreate' with anything that moves... when a woman calls a man a dog.. she means, he is guilty of infidelity.  That's their thing.  And they do run away, all the time.

But I digress.

I believe the growing need for emotional support animals is indicative of our human failure.

We have failed to be decent to one another, to be kind, to be loyal, to be caring, to even smile at one another.  We've stopped being human to one another, and so, given that lack, people are turning to animals who mimick human traits and now, even out perform humanity in the areas of simply being 'human.'

Man's inhumanity to man... demonstrated, by replacing humanity.