PNG TIME

ipblocker

10/04/2016

Christafari Concert

20 years ago I attended Biola University, where I saw a young band called Christafari perform its lead singer was a classmate of mine, though I did not know him very well.

1 year ago, while leading a Bible study for 9th grade boys, my co-leader asked me if I had ever heard of a band called Christafari.  I told him I had, but that I didn't know they were still together.

Apparently this band called themselves 'Musicianaries'. 

They went all over the world and performed and told people about Christ.  My friend wondered if there was any chance we could get them to come to our corner of the world.  I told him there it was worth a try.

This culture really responds to music and audio.  My friend Todd worked hard for a year, with many others to get a concert going.  Last night, that concert happened.

Approximations have it at 5000 people in attendance! With an altar call at the end that had 100's of responses!





Join me in praying that these decisions take root and change lives for Christ!



We're praising God for this unlikely event that had a huge impact.
And though it is not directly related to what we do in this country, it a great example of one of the many "side-ministries" that happen here that have a huge impact.