PNG TIME

ipblocker

9/30/2010

Family night

Today, thursday, was family night. But first I had to go to the doctor and get my blood testing required for going into PNG done. The report thus far is that I'm rather healthy.

At the doctor I accidentally smashed a finger on my left hand. Later today I gashed a finger on my right hand moving some equipment around. So I'm typing to you on two slightly injured hands (-;

Today the window on our car door broke. The electric assembly (regulator) broke. I could have taken it into the mechanic for a $350 repair, or I could fix it myself for the cost of parts ($99.00).

Not knowing how to do it, I turned to youtube. Awesome, there are several how-tos online in repairing car door assemblies. So hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to repair the window before we go to speak.

We're finding our time very short.
The balls we are juggling are spending time with friends and family that we need to reconnect with. Speaking and writing and working on partnership development (financial support). Medical appointments. Preparing for our return by getting clothing and finding other similar bargains.

So far, we've been missing out on the things that matter most because of the tyranny of the urgent, which is reconnecting with friends and family.

If you need to see us, we need to get a time on the calendar ASAP