PNG TIME

ipblocker

9/12/2010

Encouragement

Life throws us mountains.
At the bottom of the climb we look up and are tempted to think 'this is impossible'. The temptation to become overwhelmed at the task is very strong.
At the crest of the climb we look back and say 'the hard part is over!' and look down and say 'it's all downhill from here'.
At the bottom we say 'I'm glad I did that, I'm proud of that accomplishment'.

Today life threw a few mountains at us. A few obstacles that would easily overwhelm us.

It was once said 'it ain't furlough unless you're exhausted.'

My prayer has been and continues to be, 'God please send us a tiny bit of encouragement during those exhausted times.... so that we can be a blessing to others around us. We desire SOO much to glorify God but we need to be filled with peace, help us during those times'.

God is so faithful to us. I just plopped down today and said to my wife 'I'm tired to my bones.'

And then the phone rang.

Today we have for the first time in our furlough begun to make financial progress toward our goal!

Thanks God for new partners and new pledged support... timed in such a way that it would encourage us when we needed it!