PNG TIME

ipblocker

7/17/2009

Laugh till it hurts


Today was a really tough day at work. The kind of day where you come home and really want to find out your kids were well behaved.

Well my daughter misbehaved a bit and I had to send her to her room. She had moved something of mine that I had told her not to touch.

So I sent her to her room "please do not touch my things."
and she replied "well dad, I didn't mean to touch your laptop."

well I didn't KNOW she touched the laptop, I was talking about something else, so I opened my laptop, and apparently for around an hour or so, my daughter and her friends were playing with Photobooth on my mac.

They shot video.
I'm watching this video not sure to be mad or laugh, and I see my daughter touching all kinds of things. In one video she's playing my banjo and mimicking me.

So I call her in.

"While you were in there did you touch anything else?"
"nope... "
"my banjo?"
"oh yeah.. that."

So we have a serious problem now, see, she wasn't silly enough to confess to anything she didn't have to, but she was silly enough to video record herself breaking the rules about my banjo.

We had a talk about trust, and now she's not allowed in my office.

Meanwhile I'm watching these videos laughing with my wife, and definitely burning these to DVD.

THESE babies are coming out when the kids start dating.

"photo albums? No... I wouldn't show you photos of my kids when they were younger..... no.. I HAVE DIGITAL!!!! Here, I'll upload this video to your phone."

mwa hahahahahahhaahah