PNG TIME

ipblocker

3/22/2009

Quick Prayer Request

Please be praying from today through April 12th (Easter) for our family and our center.

Quite a few things have been happening:
-another bridge is falling apart
-Kendal got a cold and it disabled her voice (she's getting better)
-I got a real bad case of being glum.
-We haven't seen any real sunshine for a few months.
-Everything is going wrong today at work, problems and pressures.
-Friends are getting dramatic calls from home.
-We'll be having a 15 year old move in with us for a few weeks as she has no place to stay.


The other day I was sitting there thinking "wow, a lot of stuff is going on, bad stuff."

Neighboring clans are fighting amongst themselves out in the villages right now.

And it started to really get me down..... I mean that "I can't explain why I feel so down." type of down...

And it dawns on me... WOW THIS could be a spiritual attack. Since I had that revelation, there has been some light.

PLEASE pray against the enemy. I don't know if God is going to move greatly during our conference (starts this week, ends April 12).

It is a 2 week church meeting of sorts, and both Kendal and I are deeply involved in it's success.

The last 2 weeks have been tough. We've had everything around us start to suddenly have an increase in "drama". Some friends hurried back to the states this week because of family issues.

Fighting broke out around us (not with us but around us)...
all kinds of things... add them all up and it spells

Spiritual Warfare.

I know this term is scary to many, it was to me... but it is a daily thing here.
Even something as simple as exhaustion can be an attack.

So if you have a few minutes, pray that God would cause the enemy to flee from us, from our family, from our center, and that God would work greatly here these next 3 weeks.

Thank you.

You know, how life has it's regular times, and then it's sudden new dramatic times? Then it has its "when it rains it pours" times? This is a "raining and pouring" time in almost every sense of the word. Every single thing around us right now has drama... a term I used for.. increased problems and stress.

We could use your prayer.