PNG TIME

ipblocker

3/24/2009

Pics for Fun


One of the many beautiful moths we see in this country. Also we see some nice butterflies.


A fun prop for a Bible Dedication ceremony... I don't know who made it, but it makes the truck and the people seem small. Well shoot, I make the people seem small (-;



A little boy dressed in warrior ceremonial garb, dancing during a cultural festival in Goroka




For the next 2 weeks we will be hosting a 15 year old girl, the daughter of some of our friends who needs a place to stay for 11 days. During this time we will also be attending and facilitating a 2 week long business conference.

Kendal will be handling/coordinating the day care and Vacation Bible School with a team from the states. I will be doing the technical side (with others). Networking/wireless/projection/file sharing/messaging/email etc.

It's been a very busy couple of weeks preparing, so I thought I might post a few fun pics, being that I might not be posting much for 2 weeks (or I might, you never know).