PNG TIME

ipblocker

6/03/2008

Drinking it in

I'm not the brightest banana in the bunch. Never have been as smart as my family members, friends, co-workers nor students. One thing I have never forgotten is that hard work, and a learning attitude go further than an education sometimes.

I have a college degree, and I don't claim to be stupid. I can reason and think clearly enough for any man. But I do not have the... super brain that many of the people around me have.

I'm very curious and I LOVE asking questions and learning new things.

Which is why, living here, is like a kid in a candy store. I ask questions from Bible scholars, I ask questions from car mechanics, aviation mechanics, pilots, children's home parents, directors, electronic technicians, telephone managers... everyone.

This place hires and attracts nerds, geeks, and otherwise very intelligent people.

So when I ask a question, hearing the answer is often like drinking from a fire hose.

I love it. I love the wealth of information available here. I love the talents God blessed people with ... all pooled together for a common cause.

I love passionate responses, I like to see where God has inspired people to act and serve. I jsut generally enjoy the people.

I guess I pretty much enjoy people everywhere. I enjoy the people back at home too, conversations we've had, watching people in ministry. Generally I've been blessed by being surrounded by quality people.

Thanks for being a quality person.