PNG TIME

ipblocker

4/29/2006

Prayer

A team of friends went to Senegal for computer work and networking. The whole world needs this stuff!

This week has been an amazing week of answered prayer.
Inspired by Karl Bastian's childrens book "Order of the Ancient" I have taken to making a specific intercessory prayer each day for something to occur that day.

I pray many things in a day but chose to focus on only 1 thing to have answered in a short amount of time.

Monday - Lord please let our support break the 37% barrier. When I got home my wife told me we were at 39.5%
Tuesday - Lord please let the team in Senegal successfully complete their installs by Saturday ...today I got an email that they were successful.
Weds - God please help me to understand [a complex problem at work I'd been having trouble with for weeks] by 11am something clicked and I finally understood the issue.
Thurs - (I can't remember, I should journal this stuff)
Friday - God please let us get a check in the mail tomorrow. Today - for no reason AT&T sent us a check for $79.00. Admittedly I meant a new partner, but God still answered my literal prayer. I think I shall be more specific from now on (-;

And so today, is Saturday and I've saved my short term answer prayer for you the blog reader.

Lord may everyone who reads this blog today be filled with your joy and may you be glorified somehow in their lives today.

We are at 40.5%... that's almost 50%! We've been doing this PD for almost 3 months now, but honestly it's YOU who has been doing it and God.

Our second newsletter is complete and we'll be mailing in out early this week.

I will also be putting up a link for information, so please stay tuned.